Thank you for the traveling perks.
Last Friday, 04 June, I went to Talim Island (if I’m not mistaken, it’s a part of Rizal) for field work. All in all, I had fun going there especially because it means: (tan-ta-na-nah) boat ride! I have ridden a boat only twice in my life: in Boracay and in Sorsogon. So this experience is pretty special.
Going to Talim Island, however, has its pros and cons.
– waking up at 3am to catch the first trip at Binangonan Pritil at 6am
– spending the day with my boss
– some 6 hour-travel time to and from Rizal
– pollution (you can just imagine how black my hanky was, considering I had to ride the jeepney for 6 hours. fresh look: FAIL)
– the boat ride!
– how you can sleep during the boat ride
– how you get to enjoy the waves and the smell of salt water
– i got to eat a bangus that is as long as my arms. it cost only 65 per kilo, fresh fish!
– how you can sort your thoughts during the boat ride
– how you get scared when big waves slap the side of the boat
– how you can sit at the edge of the boat and enjoy splashing water
– how sleepy you can get, what with wind blowing on your face
– that peaceful feeling, just listening to the sound of the waves
– an office-less day
Here are some photos of Talim Island, and the boat ride:
This is a lazy post.